On Saturday 20th October Mark and Sandra went to Auto Cycle Union HQ in Rugby with 6 of our wonderful Gloucester Youth Mini Bike Project volunteers Dom, Trev, Gary, Malcolm, Andy L and Steve P where we were all required to complete a full days training/compulsory Coach Seminar on Fundamentals of Movement which was delivered by ACU and UK Coaching. Thankfully we all passed and our licences have been renewed allowing our minibike project to continue. The commitment, dedication and tireless effort shown by our incredible volunteers is simply wonderful…..where would be without them?
- In Recognition Of Volunteers Week: Aston Project Volunteer Reflects On Her Role
- Gloucestershire Youth Mini Bike Project celebrates 5 year anniversary
- Old Richians RFC fun day raising funds for the Aston Project
- Aston Project Volunteer sings at The Royal Albert Hall, London
- Aston Volunteer Maggie going to The Royal Albert Hall