Exciting news for The Aston Project we are overwhelmed to be chosen by the Co-operative! A huge thank you to them and all their staff
- The Midcounties Co-operative has picked the Aston Project to be its Cheltenham Regional Charity Partner for 2019-2020
- The partnership will run for two years, from January 1 2019 to 31 December 2020.
- Around 1,800 employees across Gloucestershire’s Midcounties Co-operative branches will raise money for the charity partner
- Includes funeral, travel and healthcare branches
- Employees will also be contributing a minimum of four hours each to spend time volunteering with the charity – that’s 7,200 hours (300 days)